Sunday, July 26, 2009

Carnivore: Day 11

A quick post, since I need to get some preparation done before tomorrow morning's classes, and I've spent most of the day otherwise engaged - family stuff.

Weight: 79.7kg

Breakfast: bacon, and minced beef in lots of bacon grease. Mince looks so gross in photos, but here's a sexy shot of bacon in all its glory:


Lunch took place as a small restaurant beside Lake Wendouree in Ballarat, where I requested a steak with bacon. The photo is on the boy's iPhone, so I'll transfer it here later, but suffice it to say that I was served a well-done sandwich steak, with a couple of pieces of burnt shortcut bacon. Oh yum.

Dinner - entree: half a crayfish tail with a little butter for dipping


Dinner - main: roast chicken - drumsticks, wings and skin!


Phwoar - I won't be hungry again for a good long while!

No comments: