Sunday, July 12, 2009

Today's Tucker (Zero Carb Edition) - 12/07/09

The last lazy sleep-in of winter... Did a little planning today, but work over the holidays stands at:

Bags of correction brought home for the holidays - 1.
Bags of correction opened during the holidays - 0.

Oops. And yet I still can't be bothered getting to it now - I have a free period tomorrow, and then perhaps I'll stay back a little after school and knock it all over...

Breakfast: Leftover roast beef topped with melted cheddar cheese to compensate for dryness


Lunch: oysters (not strictly zero-carb, but a treat!) with ham and cheddar


Snacked on some fresh prawns, yum!

Dinner: roasted chicken - lots of skin, and a little meat ;)

Also snacked on some macadamia nuts to keep my fat/calories up. Minimal carbs. Yay! Experiment going well. Stomach incredibly blobby in shrunken-fat-cell manner. Am struggling to avoid transforming blog writing into v. Bridget Jones style.

2 comments:

Linda said...

I just can't bring myself to eat oysters..they just look..nasty..

Jezwyn said...

Aw, I don't like them raw, but lightly broiled with ham and cheese - delicious!