Friday, August 28, 2009

Carnivore: Again!

Back on the bus! And I'm already feeling so much better, digestion-wise - energy-wise I won't be able to notice any changes until I shake this bloody cold!! Argh, sinus pain! Thanks, little brother who took a cold to our family get-together last weekend!

Breakfast: Leftover chicken thighs from last night.

Lunch: Bacon!!


And then, some chicken drumsticks!


Dinner: An itty-bitty organic scotch fillet steak (admittedly, my sense of proportion is a little off since Dad's massive 400g scotch fillets he gave me last weekend!).


Guts = happy! Sinuses = sad. :( Fingers crossed that my day off today and my big sleep-in tomorrow (along with my nap this afternoon) will kick this bug so I can enjoy the zero-carb lifestyle fully!!

1 comment:

Ross said...

I feel your pain.

My daughter brought home a nasty cold from day-care last Friday. I still can't taste anything, any my sinuses are killing me...