Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Restoring the Balance

Confession time - last night, there was a big bag of macadamia nuts placed in my immediate vicinity, there was a good show on the TV, and then ext thing you know...

So I decided to fast through the working day, until dining on leftover chicken, a la Caesar.


That'll learn 'em...

But it wasn't enough - less than three hours later, I was feeling mildly ill, so I topped up with some cabbage sauteed in a liberal amount of coconut oil, as well as some almonds. That should top me off til I fall asleep, and I've still maintained a significant caloric deficit. Can't wait for breakfast!

1 comment:

Laura Springer said...

Looks just like the Saturday breakfast I've invented for myself at my favorite cafe (everything on the breakfast menu has grain...urg).